Become a Registered Nurse
The DSU Pre-Licensure BSN Program is a full-time program for students who want to become a registered nurse. Nursing school requires a substantial time commitment to fulfill the intensive requirements of the program in the classroom, nursing arts laboratory, and clinical settings.
Application for Fall 2019 admission will open in March 2019
Click on the tabs above to learn more about our program.
- Complete pre-requisite coursework
- Apply to the Pre-Licensure BSN Program
- Complete program requirements
- Complete NURS 3000-4000 coursework during 4 semesters (15 credits each semester)
- Graduate with your Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Pass the NCLEX-RN exam
- Start your new career as an RN!