Become a Registered Nurse
The DSU Pre-Licensure BSN Program is a full-time program for students who want to become a registered nurse. Nursing school requires a substantial time commitment to fulfill the intensive requirements of the program in the classroom, nursing arts laboratory, and clinical settings.
- Complete pre-requisite coursework
- Apply to the Pre-Licensure BSN Program
- After Acceptance into the P-BSN program, complete program requirements
- Complete NURS 3000-4000 coursework during 4 semesters (15 credits each semester)
- Graduate with your Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Pass the NCLEX-RN exam
- Start your new career as an RN!