Bachelor's in Exercise Science
The Exercise Science bachelor's degree focuses on the science of human movement and its importance in maintaining or improving health, physical fitness and athletic performance.
Coursework includes: Intro to Exercise Science, Anatomy, Physiology, Physiology of Exercise, Biomechanics, Motor Control/Learning, Measurement & Evaluation of Physical Exercise & Sports, Sport & Performance Psychology, Principals of Fitness and Lifestyle Management, as well as Nutrition for Sport and Exercise.
*For a complete list of graduation requirements click here.
Suggested Graduation Calendars for:
Potential Careers/Graduate Programs
- Health fitness specialist
- Exercise physiologist
- Personal trainer
- Physical education teacher
- Group exercise instructor
- Athletic training graduate program
- Physical therapy graduate program
- Occupational therapy graduate program
- Medical School