Dixie State University Surgical Technology Program Graduates will be able to:
- Knowledge (Cognitive): Apply fundamental theoretical knowledge in the practice of surgical technology.
- Knowledge (Cognitive): Acquire and evaluate emerging surgical knowledge.
- Skill (Psychomotor): Perform the roles and duties of the surgical technologist at entry-level for employment.
- Values (Affective): Demonstrate professional behaviors expected of surgical technologists.
- Values (Affective): Demonstrate the effective use of reason and good judgment in surgical patient care situations.