Physical Therapist Assistant
Dixie State University's Physical Therapist Assistant Program exists to prepare students to become physical therapy care providers exhibiting integrity, skill, and caring. The program emphasizes excellence in human interaction, technical skills, critical reasoning, and life-long learning.
AAS Physical Therapist Assistant program learning outcomes
At the successful conclusion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate entry-level competency of all required PTA skills.
- Administer the intervention goals and plan of care in an appropriate manner.
- Produce effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Compose accurate client documentation outlining rationale for physical therapy intervention.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, gender and lifestyle differences.
If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 435-879-4861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Physical Therapist Assistant Program at Dixie State University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org.