Application & Admission
Click below for information on program application and admission.
Application DeadlinesThere is no absolute deadline for RN-BSN Program application submission.
Priority consideration is given to qualified students on a space available basis.
- For Spring admissions it is preferred for applications to be submitted by November 30th.
- For Summer admissions it is preferred for applications to be submitted by March 31st.
- For Fall admissions it is preferred for applications to be submitted by July 31st.
- Spring Admission
- Start dates in January or March
- Summer Admission
- Start dates in May or June
- Fall Admission
- Start dates in August or October
- Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include RN-BSN $50 Application Fee Receipt
- Include copy of unofficial transcripts for all nursing courses
- Applicants will receive email notification once the application is processed
Full time & Part Time Completion
- Full-time Completion
Students who wish to complete the program in 12 months must start coursework in January, May, or August.
- Part-time Completion
Students who choose a part-time completion schedule may start coursework in January, March, May, June, August, or October.
- Applications are reviewed by the Admissions Committee, RN-BSN Program Coordinator, and Department Chair
- Official application notifications are sent to your Dmail account within 3 weeks
- Once accepted, additional deadlines will be listed in your acceptance packet