MAT Admission Requirements
- January 1, 2020 – early consideration.
- March 1, 2020 – application deadline for receipt of all application materials for consideration for
2nd Block Summer 2020 start.
- B.A. or B.S. from a regionally accredited institution or the equivalent for international students with the following pre-requisites (with grade of C or higher):
- BIOL 1610 Principles of Biology I*
- BIOL 1615 Principles of Biology I Lab*
- BIOL 2320 Human Anatomy*
- BIOL 2325. Human Anatomy Lab*
- BIOL 2420. Human Physiology*
- BIOL 2425. Human Physiology Lab*
- CHEM 1010 Introduction to Chemistry* or CHEM 1210 Principles of Chemistry I* (Labs recommended but not required.)
- PHYS 1010 Elementary Physics* or PHYS 2010 College Physics I* (Labs recommended but not required.
- MATH 1040 Introduction to Statistics *
- PSY 1100 Human Development Through Lifespan* or FSHD 1500 Human Development Lifespan*
- *or equivalents from other institutions
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.75 or greater
- Personal statement
- Three confidential letters of recommendation
(Can be uploaded to application after the initial application has been submitted)
- All international students must demonstrate language proficiency in Standard American English.
- All students must be First Aid and CPR certified prior to beginning the Masters of Athletic Training program**
- Criminal background check**
- Technical standards form**
- 25 hours of athletic training observation experience**
- GRE scores are recommended but not required
** Can be completed between acceptance and program start Summer 2nd Block.