Outreach & Partnerships
The DSU Dental Hygiene Program is committed to providing services to underserved communities.
Public Dental Hygiene Clinic
DSU Mobile Dental Hygiene Clinic serves
- Early Head Start provides comprehensive education, health, nutrition, and family services to poverty-level children and their families
- Root for Kids (Formerly The Learning Center for Families) offers free programs to ensure the success of the youngest, most vulnerable members of our community.
Other Events & Services
- Sealant Night& Sealant Saturdays protect permanent teeth from cavities using a protective coating called a sealant.
- Give Kids a Smile offers free, quality dental services and oral health education to underserved children.
- Huntsman Senior Games believes the golden years are better when good health and physical fitness become a way of life.
- Community Health Fairs