Licensing Exams & Links

To register for the National Board Dental Hygiene Exam log onto:
Hygiene Exam

To register for the WREB clinical exam to practice dental hygiene in Utah and many of the Western United States log onto:

To apply for licensure in the State of Utah log onto:
State of Utah Licensure