DSU Public Dental Hygiene Clinic
Dixie State University Dental Hygiene Clinic serves as an educational facility to support the clinical learning needs of students enrolled in the dental hygiene program. The dental hygiene students provide oral health care education and dental hygiene services under faculty supervision.
The clinic is open to the public with clinic hours scheduled to coincide with each academic semester. Initial appointments provide the patient with information about the clinic and patient assessment to determine treatment needs.
DSU’s dental hygiene students have extensive training and education and have demonstrated competency in clinical services. Our goal is to provide optimal oral health care while focusing on prevention and control of oral diseases.
For Appointments or Questions call: 435-879-4900 or email: email@example.com.
Please provide your name and phone number when contacting by email.
|Dental Hygiene Services||Cost|
|Full Mouth X-Ray — Adult||$20.00|
|Full Mouth X-Ray — Child||$10.00|
|Sealant Per Tooth||$7.00|
|Sealant Full Mouth||$30.00|
|Dixie State University Faculty/Student Fee (X-rays, Cleaning, & Flouride)||$25.00|
**Full fee schedule available upon request in the Dental Hygiene Clinic
Preparing for your Visit
To assist the clinic, please complete the following form and bring with you to your first appointment:
Dental Hygiene Clinic Policies
- The Dental Hygiene Clinic only accepts cash or check for payment.
- The Dental Hygiene Clinic does not bill insurance.
- No request for radiographs can be accepted during college breaks or summer vacation.
- All patients are required to have current radiographs (x-rays) on file to be treated in clinic.
- Services are intended to help patients maintain proper dental hygiene between regular dental visits.
- Services are not a substitution for regular dental exams by a licensed dentist.