Dental Hygiene Admissions
Application & Admissions Process
The DSU Dental Hygiene Program is a full-time, entry-level baccalaureate program. Successful completion requires a substantial time commitment to fulfill the intensive requirements of the program in the classroom, dental materials laboratory, and public dental hygiene clinic.
Steps to Success
- Complete prerequisite coursework
- Apply to the Dental Hygiene Program
- Complete program requirements for admission
- Complete Dental Hygiene Program coursework in two academic years
- Pass national written exam and regional clinical exams
- Graduate with your Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene
- Start your new career as a Registered Dental Hygienist!