Admission to the Dental Hygiene Program
Once accepted, students must submit a signed acceptance agreement and pay a $500 non-refundable deposit to secure their position in the program. More information will be provided in the acceptance letter which is sent via Dmail.
Many procedures performed by dental hygienists expose them to blood-borne pathogens requiring strict adherence to infection control protocols. Students also act as patients for each other as an important educational experience in pre-clinic and in the pain control lab.
- Two-step Tuberculosis (TB)
- MMR (2 shot series)
- Hepatitis B (3 shot series)
- Hepatitis A (2 shot series)
- Varicella/Chicken Pox Vaccine (2 shot series)
- Healthcare Provider BLS/CPR with AED Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Drug Screen & Background Check
- $500 Non-Refundable Deposit to secure position
- Pay online or at the Cashier's Office